The City of Fort Lauderdale's Parks and Recreation Department is responsible for the maintenance and operations of South Side Cultural Arts Center. Friends of South Side works side-by-side with City employees to help facilitate successful programming and give voice to the community's needs.
When would you need to contact the Parks & Rec team?
Anytime you are:
- lost and seeking directions
- registering for a class
- curious about an upcoming event
- obtaining a parking pass
- applying to be an instructor
- renting a classroom for your monthly meeting
- wondering what the instructor qualifications are
- scheduling a 1-time culinary class for your friends